The job needs and requires for sales team coordinating and sales operation, recording information and pipeline follow up.
You should have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and you should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and writing skills, if you got it this job is for you
- Engage with executives.
- Develop, Create and improve proposals.
- Develop and deliver new innovative solutions for potential clients
- Pay extension to tenders and create proposals to match requirement.
- Communicate with the vendors and follow up of clients’ subscriptions and other services.
- Engage with Project Management, functional and technical teams.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Develop strategic plans for improvements.
- Supervising and monitoring sales operations.
- Assisting the company's HR functions.
- Presenting product information based on customers’ needs.
- Collaborating with teams to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or any related field to the company.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Proposal writing skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, team working, and customer service skills. Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Research skills.
- Business Correspondence skills and Assertive
- Eagerness to learn.